Dr. Eva Chiu is a Palmer West Chiropractic College graduate. She uses a whole person approach when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, rehabilitative exercise, and recommending the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Eva Chiu is able to help you to accelerate and maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Chiu is also one of the few San Carlos chiropractors fluent in Mandarin.
- • Diversified
• Active Release Techinique
• Activator Methods
• Cranial Sacral
- • Health lecturer at Fox Hollow, Instill Corp.
- • Exercise/Sports Rehabilitation Specialist.
- • Chiropractic Missions in El Salvador
- • San Jose Outreach Clinic.
- • Bachelors of Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University- Vancouver BC
- • Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West- Santa Clara, CA
- • Licensed to practice, State of California
Memberships & Associations:
- • California Chiropractic Association
- • American Chiropractic Association
- • San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Lisa Ly is a Bay Area native, born and raised in San Jose, CA. Ever since she was a child, she was passionate about health and wellness.
As a high school athlete, she was fascinated at how the body functions, performs, and moves. She decided to major in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Pre-Physical Therapy at San Diego State University. She continued her journey working in a chiropractic office where she also received consistent specific chiropractic care for the numerous injuries she’s sustained playing tennis and weight training. She was amazed at the results, and that’s when she knew she wanted to become a chiropractor to help serve her community and allow better quality of life for others.
In her spare time, Dr. Lisa Ly enjoys going to music events, being outdoors, playing tennis and traveling.
Dr. Lisa Ly graduated from Life Chiropractic College West and is a board certified Doctor of Chiropractic. During her program, she became interested in extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles) where she continued to further her education by attending many seminars to hone in on how to help those with musculoskeletal issue, especially extremities.
• Thompson Drop Table
• ASpine Mission in Mexico
• Licensed to practice, State of California