Dr. Felisha Truong has been a sports enthusiast all her life and was introduced to chiropractic after suffering a gymnastics accident as a teenager. Living with chronic pain at a young age inspired her to help others through chiropractic care. She graduated as co-Valedictorian at Palmer College of Chiropractic with Research Honors. She is also a published co-author of many scientific papers, and has given platform presentations at the ACC Research Agenda Conference for the last few years. She served at the Veterans Affairs (Palo Alto) for 6 months during her schooling, obtaining in-depth experience treating complex chiropractic cases.
Dr. Truong addresses the root cause of patient’s neuromuscular complaints and uses a combination of chiropractic techniques, exercises and soft tissue work to promote spinal wellness. Book with Dr. Truong to experience compassionate and healing chiropractic care!
- • Valedictorian; Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- • Valedictorian; Bachelors of Science with Honors, University of British Columbia
- • Presidential Scholar Summa Cum Laude
- • International Chiropractic Honor Society Pi Tau Delta
- • Research Honors Award (Graduate & Undergraduate programs)
- • Certifications: PADI Open Water Scuba Diver, National Lifeguard, Water Safety Instructor
- • Would adopting a revised landmark rule for the spinal level of the iliac crests improve the accuracy of lumbar level identification? (Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, March 2019)
- • Does the Gillet test assess sacroiliac motion or asymmetric one-legged balancing strategies? (Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, August 2018)
- • Can the use of a novel bone graft delivery system significantly increase the volume of bone graft material in a lumbar in situ cage, beyond volumes normally achieved via standard cage filling methodology? Results from a cadaveric pilot study. (Interdisciplinary Neurosurgery: Advanced Techniques and Case Management, April 2018)
- • Systemic review and meta-analysis of the difference between the spinal level of the palpated and imaged iliac crests (Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, August 2017)
- • Lavandula essential oils: A current review of applications in medicinal, food and cosmetic industries of lavender (Natural Product Communications, January 2018)
- Research Gate; https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Felisha_Truong
- Linkedin; Dr. Felisha Truong