In the depths of winter, adults, as well as children, exert themselves to engage in enjoyable outdoor activities that will keep them warm and provide both excitement and entertainment. Cross-count ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
On January 21, 2012 at about 2 am a fire started in our office. The fire started from the ceiling light in our exam room and spread through the roof. Although it was mostly contained in that one room, the rest of the office was damaged by smoke and water. We lost everything, patient files, X-ray films and all furniture.
To make matters worse, this happened the day after I left for my 3 weeks’ vacation to Asia and I was 9 weeks pregnant. Luckily Jenny acted quickly and moved the practice to another location down the street and there we took care of our patients for the remainder of 2012.
We moved back to our office February of this year and we're loving it. It's beautiful and brought up to code. We have a dedicated massage room and new handicap accessible bathroom. That's right, no more squeezing into that small room. This was also an opportunity for me to make upgrades to my practice so I got a new digital X-ray and two new adjusting tables and upgraded my Myovision software.
We want to take this opportunity to show off our new office and to thank our patients for sticking with us through the renovation process.
Bring your family and friends and let's have some fun, it's not every day we throw a party.